PA Match Database
An online database of people who would like to work as Personal Assistants.
The people contained within are not screened in any way, and further dealings with the Personal Assistants contained within are the sole responsibility of the Personal Assistant Employers using the site.
The information contained within this site is simply an aid to assist in the recruitment of Personal Assistants. Once initial contact is made, it is the responsibility of those concerned to carry out the usual checks (e.g. Discloure & Barring Service (CRB), qualifications etc) as would be usual for individual recruitment procedure.
Personal Assistant Employers
The personal information requested at registration is purely voluntary; it will only be viewed by Instream Partnership. No other parties will have access to these details.
The personal information requested at registration is purely voluntary; you may add as much or as little information as you wish. This information is accessible by Personal Assistant Employers, who may be looking for short or long term staff.
We also provide:
· Assistance with initial start date for employment and have regular contact with client and PA to make sure everything is running smoothly
· Act as mediators if problems arise between PA and Client
· Update database
· Maintain good relations/communications with both PA and client
· Take up references on behalf of client.
· Assist with DBS checks
· Customised PA Staff Handbook and Contracts of Employment
· Supervision of PAs if required
· Quality Assurance to address any Client/PA issues